Vriksh Psychological Support Services
Payment and Refund
- Appointment for counselling sessions will be made at least 3 days in advance, and Vriksh Psychological Support Services shall reach out to the user twice to confirm the services. If the user fails to respond within the given time, the service shall be considered as consumed, and no refund shall be provided.
- In case the user fails to turn up during the fixed schedule, the appointment shall be considered as consumed and no refund shall be provided. The therapist will wait for the user for a maximum of 15 minutes from the scheduled start time. If the user does not join the session within this wait time, it will be considered a no-show, and the session will be treated as consumed. We encourage users to be punctual and respect the scheduled appointment time.
- If the user wishes to reschedule, they are requested to inform Vriksh Psychological Support Services at least 24 hours in advance.
- We charge for video-based counselling sessions. The user will be expected to pay the due amount before the session.
- Refunds can be availed if cancellations or rescheduling of the sessions are informed 24 hours prior to the fixed schedule.
- For all the online courses/webinars/workshops, no refund is possible at any situations. Only the registered candidate should attend the classes. If someone else along with the registered candidate attending the class is found, the candidate’s registration will be cancelled immediately and no refund will be given.
- Payments can be made through internet banking, debit cards, credit cards, Unified Payments Interface (UPI), or payment wallets available at the time of payment. The User agrees and accepts that all nuances and modalities relating to making payments using Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Cards (“Virtual Payment Mode”) shall be separately governed by arrangements/terms and conditions between the User and the relevant banks. We shall not be responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for any liability that may arise in relation to the Virtual Payment Modes, including any fraudulent transactions.
- Vriksh Psychological Support Services reserves the right to change the charges for services at any time, without the requirement of any prior intimation to the User. Any such change shall be binding and effective on the User.